SupPort the Arts

If your life is enriched or you are inspired by any of my creative work, please consider a donation of financial support.

95% of your contributions go directly to supporting me and my creative endeavors, and the remaining 5% will be used to create and fund my nonprofit whose mission is to renew, beautify, and protect nature in urban areas in order to enrich the lives of people who live in the city and promote a sense of belonging and connection in our urban communities. This may come in the form of art installations or clean-up projects, or maybe some new way to relate to ourselves and the Earth will emerge as a result of this engagement. Regardless of where the work on this path leads, it’s critical that we embark on this journey, and I believe that the first step is taken right here at home. Earth As Sacred is the non-profit, and our philosophy can be summed up in the following phrase, ”The only difference between the sacred and the desecrated is how we treat it.”

I also am using this funding to create space and freedom to grow my writing practice of poems, essays, and my children’s book about a chicken who wants to soar with the eagles and inadvertently goes on a journey of self-discovery instead.

No contribution is too small. Tremendous gratitude and metta to all.

One-Time
Monthly
Yearly

Make a one-time donation

Make a monthly donation

Make a yearly donation

Choose an amount

$5.00
$15.00
$100.00
$5.00
$15.00
$100.00
$5.00
$15.00
$100.00

Or enter a custom amount

$

Your contribution is appreciated.

Your contribution is appreciated.

Your contribution is appreciated.

DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly